Hello Viewers! This blog is about randomness that society has forgotten about, to their loss. It will encompass many different things, including music, people, and technologies. I will bring to light things that I think the world would benefit greatly from. This website was inspired by some "overlooked randomness" and is greatly influenced by composers and revolutionaries such as Steve Jobs (RIP), Bill Gates, and Julian Assange. Now,I will bring to you some things to ponder on, topics to explore, and possibly change he way you think about, or perceive something. If this website inspires you to do anything, or if you prefer some things on this website thatn the mainstream products: my goal is complete. We need to change our ways: we are loosing punctuality. Grammar is failing, vocabulary is devolving, and technology is not appreciated for what it is. Please, join me and rediscover what was lost; that should have never been forgotten.
- fin
Brennan Riddell
No comments:
Post a Comment